Free Webinar Titled “Love the Resume You’re With” Provided by Meghan Godorov of Meghan Godorov Consulting, LCC and Spelman Johnson
Post written by Meghan Godorov
From the classic 1970s hit by Stephen Stills, a snippet of the lyrics from this song titled above capture perfectly how I, and most other professionals, feel about their resumes and other job search documents and processes:
Don’t be angry, don’t be sad
And don’t sit crying over good times you had
There’s a girl right next to you
And she’s just waiting for something to do
The “girl” in this context is your job searching self who seeks guidance on the resume you want to update.
Therefore, Spelman Johnson is partnering in a new way with a long-time professional partner, Meghan Godorov of Meghan Godorov Consulting, LLC, to offer you a free, 45-minute interactive webinar that will help you check in on the health of your resume and fall in love once again with your documents in preparation and/or anticipation of an upcoming job search or lobbying for a promotion. During the webinar, Meghan will…
- talk about and provide suggested formats for a higher education resume
- offer category heading options and the most important information to include
- discuss what to pay the closest attention to
- offer strategies for using your resume in your search
- provide significant time for Q&A for participants to ask their burning resume questions. We have found that if one person has the questions, at least 20 other job seekers have the same one!
Let’s take some time in this first half of 2018, before all of the major conferences to get your documents into shape to present you in the best possible way!
This webinar will take place on February 13th from 3:00-4:00pm eastern time.
Register today as this event is limited to the first 100 registrants.
Have thoughts about what you’d like to learn about during the webinar? Feel free to creach out to Spelman Johnson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word! Whether you are searching or not, I bet you know someone who is! Encourage them to sign up with you.