For 28 years, Spelman Johnson has been higher education’s foremost firm for identifying and cultivating administrative leaders possessing the vision and skill set to advance a comprehensive 21st century mission-driven agenda. We are committed to supporting campus law enforcement as a profession, we have a pipeline to identify talented leaders, and we are engaged in the national conversation helping to define and promote best practices in the field.
- Spelman Johnson led the search for the inaugural director of the United States Department of Justice’s newly formed National Center for Campus Public Safety
- Spelman Johnson attends and presents at the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrator’s (IACLEA) annual national conference
- Career Advancement in Campus Law Enforcement: A New Definition of Leadership, 2014 national conference
- Executive Development Institute—IACLEA
- A New Definition of Leadership: What You Need for Career Advancement, 2015
- Spelman Johnson attends and presents at the National Association of Women in Law Enforcement Executives (NAWLEE) annual conference
- Executive Level Recruiting: What They Look For, 2011 annual conference
- Spelman Johnson engages as a strategic partner Margolis, Healy & Associates (MH&A), a professional services firm specializing in campus safety, security, and regulatory compliance for higher education. Spelman Johnson and MH&A offer institutions access to a full complement of services as they look to enhance campus safety and security. Steven Healy, former director of public safety at Princeton University, and Gary Margolis, the former chief of police at the University of Vermont, through MH&A bring an additional network in campus law enforcement professionals that combined with the Spelman Johnson network is the most extensive professional network in campus law enforcement in the industry.