Greetings! This year’s SACSA with NASPA Region III Annual Conference takes place from November 2-4, 2013 in Norfolk, Virginia. SJG – The Spelman & Johnson Group is proud to sponsor this year’s conference, and I hope you will consider attending! The registration deadline for the conference is October 21, 2013, and the member rate is available to both SACSA and NASPA members.
If you will be attending the conference, stop by and see us at the exhibit table! Valerie will be available to meet with you and talk about your professional development plans and discuss current positions available as you contemplate next steps in your career, or discuss strategies and solutions to help your institution successfully recruit key professionals. Please contact Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the conference to reserve a time to meet.
SJG is conducting the following searches that may be of interest to student affairs professionals:
- Boston University School of Law: Assistant Dean for Career Development and Public Service
- Clarkson University: Director of Counseling & Health
- Lake-Sumter State College: Vice President for Enrollment and Student Affairs
- Ohio University: Director of Residential Education
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute: Director of the Center for Career and Professional Development
- The College of William & Mary, Mason School of Business: Executive Director, MBA Career Management Center
- The University of Texas at Austin: Executive Director of the University Unions
We hope to see you at the conference!
For regular higher ed #career tips and advice, follow us on Twitter @spelmanjohnson!